Sunday 18 September 2016

Most Loved Celebrities



1. Jacqueline Marie
Jacqueline Marie "Jackie" Evancho is an American classical crossover singer who gained wide recognition at an early age and, since 2009, has issued an EP and five albums, including a platinum and gold album and three Billboard 200 top 10 debuts.
Everyone who meets Jackie, works with her, or hears her mellifluous voice cannot resist the magic spell she casts. She is an ambassador of love and joy. - BobG
Big in America but in Europe she's almost a unknown. Her kind of music and her typical American miss goody two shoes attitude is not very liked by European standards ( and I don't blame them ).
That term "goody two shoes" went out of favor 50 years ago. Nobody but you uses it anymore. - BobG
She sings classical crap that is more than 100 year olds, so the term miss goody two shoes applies and fits very well to her. And BobG, you are annoying with your Jackie Evancho obsession. Heard of progressions in your life?


2. Jennifer Shrader Lawrence
Jennifer Shrader Lawrence is an American actress. Lawrence began her career in television, playing her first major role as a main cast member on the TBS sitcom The Bill Engvall Show.
Um I don't get this list at all. I mean Kesha, the Kardashians!? What people the only good one except Katy and Bruno is Jen! She is the only one who is so down to Earth. She always says what she means and is always funny. PEOPLE VOTE FOR JEN
I love Jennifer because she's beautiful, funny and amazing actress
She is a great actress. Jen is beautiful and funny which are great characteristics.
My idol she's absolutely amazing!


3. Robyn Rihanna Fenty
Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a Barbadian pop singer . Born in Saint Michael and raised in Bridgetown, she first entered the music industry by recording demo tapes under the direction of record producer Evan Rogers in 2003. She ultimately signed a recording contract with Def Jam Recordings after auditioning ...read more.
Down to earth, talented and isn't too perfect to be unrealistic but appeals to the massesM+1
Why would I love her? She can't take criticism and she dissed one of her fans one time. Why is she number one?

4. Beyonce Knowles
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter, is an American singer and actress, who started out in the popular pop/r&b girl group Destiny's Child. They had multiple top 5 hits such as "Say My Name", "Survivor", "Independent Women", "Bootylicious", and "Jumpin', Jumpin" from 1999 to 2004 . After they broke up in 2006, Beyonce pursued her solo career, creating smash hits such as "Crazy In Love", "Single Ladies", "Halo", "Partition", "Irreplaceable", "Drunk In
Love", "Baby Boy", "Beautiful Liar", "7/11", and "Run The World (Girls)", and has since become one of the most influential performers and biggest celebrities of the 21st century

5. Selena Marie Gomez
Selena Marie Gomez is an American actress and singer. She is best known for songs like "Come & Get It", "Good For You", "Same Old Love", and "Naturally". Selena Gomez's voice is mezzo-soprano but she usually sing in alto .
I don't understand why she is so famous... I don't see any talent in her
Selena Gomez is my everything. I would scream to the world that I LOVE SELENA GOMEZM 
I love selena. Gomez with all my heart.
I have love Selena Gomez since forever so that is why I have votes for her


6. Michael Joseph Jackson
Michael Joseph Jackson was born on August 29, 1958 in Gary, Indiana and passed away on June 25, 2009. Michael Jackson was a singer, songwriter, producer, choreographer, entertainer and humanitarian. He donated (at least) a remarkable 300,000,000 dollars to charity. Michael is also known as The King ...read more.
Nope, the biggest-selling, most successful, and best-known singers of their time were Elvis Presley and Lennon/McCartney of The Beatles.
This man could be your favorite singer or dancer whatever. But for me he's my everything...everything! He changed the world I don't know how to explain what he has done to me but I would say m a better person just because of him I love you Michael for saving me I love you for making this world a better place.
There's no debate that he is the most loved celebrity of all time
I love Michael Jackson


7. Robert Peter "Robbie" Williams
Robert Peter "Robbie" Williams is an English singer, songwriter and actor. He was a member of the pop group Take That from 1990 to 1995 and again from 2009 to 2012. He has also had commercial success as a solo artist.
Most loved celebrity around the world
I love Robin Williams he was such a funny person 


8. Ariana Grande-Butera
Ariana Grande-Butera, known professionally as Ariana Grande, is an American singer and actress. She was born on June 26th 1993 in Boca Raton, Florida to Joan Grande and Edward Butera . She is best known for her role as Cat Valentine on the Nickelodeon sitcom, "Victorious" . She later become a singer ...read more.
She's a true inspiration I love her so much she's a true Angel always cares about her fans treating them as family she's honestly the best idol anyone could ask for
She has a really nice voice and she is very pretty. She cares for her fans also. So I don't know why other people still hate her.
She is a very true inspiration. She loves her fans so much. I know she made some mistakes like the donuts thing but that was so long ago! And I don't really think she meant anything she said that was bad. So please stop hating on her! please vote her
She's the sweetest ever and by far the prettiest as well

9. Katy Perry
Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson (Katy Perry) was born on October 25, 1984 in Santa Barbara, California. Katy Perry is a singer, songwriter, actress and an ambassador on one of the most popular companies of now, UNICEF. ...read more.
Ah, so this is actually the "most hated music artists" list.
Edit: I said this before Robbie Williams got on the list. He's good.


10. Ellen DeGeneres
Manages to be truly funny while not offensive. Not an easy thing to do.
It's a shame Michael Jackson has passed, he would top this list. Well my vote is for Ellen
She truly an awesome person and so inspiring.
So funny! And a great energy 

0 comments:

Post a Comment