Friday 11 November 2016

50 Cent reveals he has a third son



'My life is full of surprises': 50 Cent reveals he has a third son after meeting him for the first time at fan event... but keeps tight-lipped about who the baby momma is
Cash-strapped 50 Cent made a surprise announcement Saturday that he is the father of a third child.

The 40-year-old revealed on his Instagram that he met his third son Davian for the first time at a fan event.

The rapper, who has two other sons, including an 18-year-old and a three-year-old, shared a photo with him, writing: 'My life is full of surprises, this little guy is my son Davian.'
He continued: 'He started crying, I was thinking why you crying I gotta pay for this s**t. Lmao.'

50 Cent - born Curtis Jackson - had his arm around an emotional Davian as tears rolled down his son's cheeks.


The singer was photographed grinning ear to ear while with his son at the meet and greet, but he has remained tight-lipped over how the re-union came about or who Davian's mother is.

On Sunday, however he did share an email he received that appeared to be from Davian's school, accompanied with the caption: 'I just got this. D**n I never did this good.'
Adding: 'This kid is smarter then a motherf****r !!! I'm a get Big Floyd to give him some hands.'

The email described Davian as a student that 'excels academically and performs well above what is expect for his grade level.'

His son, who is in the fifth grade, also 'obtained a perfect score on the citywide ELA English exam.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment